- Take ACTION!
1. Join our Board of Directors – that currently meets once a month on a Monday evening.
2. Join our Speakers Bureau
• Become a Liaison with PPGV Department Heads and PPGV Members
• Serve as Liaison to Legislators, the Washtenaw County Sheriff, City Police Chief, Mayors, and other public officials.
• Serve as Liaison to other non-governmental groups seeking to prevent gun violence, such as the Interfaith Council for Peace and Justice.
• Write a blog for the website, PPGV.ORG.
4. Help develop the PPGV.ORG Website by adding articles, news items, and stories.
5. Write articles and letters to the editor in print and online media.
6. Develope a Gun Sabbath for your congregation.
7. Help raise funds for PPGV.
See also the page of Resources.